Thursday, March 5, 2015

Business of Living

Wow!  Seven months!  I had not expected starting a new part-time job would lead to another part-time paid hobby that would take me away for so long.

Things are starting to settle down now into a good routine and with everyone finally on the mend now from this flu season, I can have some time to myself...and the deceased.

I have a little bit of time to work on the family tree during the freebie holiday season but there have been no major breakthroughs.  ...At least none that I remember.  See, this is why we need to write things down!  I am just getting into my 30s and already the memory is slipping!

I hope to get stories back in gear by the end of the month but I make no promises.


In the meantime, if you are looking for something fun with a retro flare, try The House Wives Tarot. If some of the cards do not make you chuckle, you could do with some more house work!

No comments:

Post a Comment