Friday, April 25, 2014

Coming Soon!



Family history and genealogy cannot be completed in a day, a week or even a couple of months.  When you try to complete a story or report on a family or individual, there always seems to be more records and mysteries to search for and uncover.  Woo is the day the dust settles on historical records search!

In trying to parse my time between completing online courses, learn new programming languages and remember to eat, genealogy tends to be put on the back burner.  Now that my schedule has cleared a bit though, I am working on finishing the Heddendorf revision post, presenting as much new information as possible.  With any luck, I should finish this story by the end of Sunday, fingers crossed.

Further posts will try to finish profiling the McCue family members in detail with intermittent posts on Anna Guy Selye's papers.  Here is a rough idea of what I hope to cover:

1. Add more photos.
2. The remaining McCue family branches with info:

  • Ida Osterndorff Holahan's sisters Emma and May.
  • Claus Heinrich Blohm and his five daughters
  • The remaining Blohm daughters families: Zimmerman and Weilage
  • Eben W. Osterndorff's brother Henry

3. Really would like to explore a post completely on my Grandmother's dance career with Ballet Caravan.
4. Eventually get to the Campbell family branches.

This should take up at least the next six months, if I pace myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment