Monday, October 21, 2013

If you haven't noticed, the McCues have take up nearly all the posts. This is due to the fact that there are 159 people I can report on, compared to the 1055 people in the Campbell tree.  But for those of you who cannot wait and don't have the money to pay for a subscription, I have added the gedcom for both family trees to FamilySearch.org.  These trees have the resources I added on Ancestry but you cannot access those records without a subscription.  One of the great parts about FamilySearch is the fact that this website has more local/state level records that are not available on Ancestry.  With any luck, I should have some interesting tidbits to share soon.

Want to know something specific?  Wish I would get to a particular person already?  Shoot me an email or leave a comment, and I will try to address it as soon as possible.

Until next time...happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment